Cisco CSE Training and Certification
New Horizons Ireland can help you prepare for an exciting career with sales of Cisco® technologies with the Cisco SAles Expert qualification. The 646-205 CSE Cisco Sales Expert exam tests a candidate's knowledge of selling the Small Business, Collaboration, Borderless Networks and Virtualization Architectures. Additional areas required include support offerings, partner tools and the competitive differentiators and positioning of Cisco products and solutions. Candidates can prepare for this exam by taking the CSE v5.0 Cisco Sales Essentials course.
The Cisco Sales Essentials (CSE) v5.0 coruse is an instructor-led course that provides an overview of Cisco architectures and solutions. This two-day course offers a high-level view of the Cisco product portfolio. The course focuses on helping account managers and sales engineers to understand the scope of Cisco solutions, the types of needs that these solutions address, and the key technologies that make these solutions possible.
Who's It For?
The Cisco Sales Expert is the must have certification for any Cisco account manager or sales person. On the course you will get basic training on network infrastructure as well as Cisco technologies and soloutions and how they can help your sales:
- Cisco channel partners who sell Cisco solutions
- Cisco account managers who are responsible for understanding customer needs and positioning Cisco solutions to address those needs
- Engineers who support sales of Cisco products
- Channel partners and Cisco employees who are interested in learning about the Cisco solution portfolio and architectures
Certification and Exams
The Cisco CCENT requires a single exam.
| - Traditional Instructor Led Training
- Mentored Learning
- Online LIVE
| - Online ANYTIME (eLearning)
- Use Cisco Learning Credits
- Use Microsoft Software Assurance Training Vouchers
|Click + to reveal locations and dates
You may also be interested in