Citrix Courses and Training
Citrix Certifications are offered on the full range of Citrix products and fall into three broad categories (Administrator, Engineer or Architect). For complete certification and exam info, visit the Citrix Training web site.
Administrator Series Certifications
The Citrix administrator certifications focus on the foundation skills and knowledge necessary to support an existing implementation of specific Citrix products.
- Citrix Certified Administrator (CCA)
- Citrix Certified Advanced Administrator (CCAA)
Engineer Series Certifications
The Citrix engineer certifications are for Citrix IT Professionals that administer, build, test, rollout and support multiple Citrix products.
- Citrix Certified Enterprise Administrator (CCEA)
- Citrix Certified Enterprise Engineer (CCEE)
Architect Series Certifications
The Citrix Architect certifications are for Citrix engineers who specialize in analyzing and designing Citrix implementations and represent the highest level of Citrix certifications.
- Citrix Certified Integration Architect (CCIA)
You may also be interested in