MCITP: Server Administrator
Earning the MCITP: Server Administrator certification will help you gain core Windows Server skills and better prepare you to support a cloud infrastructure. It is not required that you pursue the MCITP: Virtualization Administrator certification.
The Microsoft Certified IT Professional: Server Administrator (MCITP: Server Administrator) credential is the leading certification for Windows Server 2008, providing widely recognized, objective validation of your ability to perform critical, current IT job roles by using Microsoft technologies to their best advantage.
The MCITP certification:
- Focuses on a specific job role, allowing for in-depth validation of your skill set
- Allows you to earn more than one MCITP certification, demonstrating your abilities across multiple roles
- Builds on a combination of Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) prerequisites, helping you develop your technical resume with each step in your MCITP career path
MCITP: Server Administrator Requirements
MCITP candidates earn their MCITP: Server Administrator Credential by successfully completing three exams: two Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) prerequisite exams and one Professional Series exam.
For more information on the MCITP: Server Administrator credential, go to: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcitp/windowsserver/2008/server/default.mspx.
Two Prerequisite Exams and One Final Exam Required:
| - Traditional Instructor Led Training
- Mentored Learning
- Online LIVE
| - Online ANYTIME (eLearning)
- Use Cisco Learning Credits
- Use Microsoft Software Assurance Training Vouchers
|Click + to reveal locations and dates