Upgrade Your Certification
Microsoft will begin releasing .NET Framework exams in July. Now is the perfect time to begin your training to prepare for your MCTS and MCPD .NET certifications.
What's New In Visual Studio 2010?
The new features in Visual Studio and .NET range from simple editor enhancements to major framework enhancements:
- .NET Framework 4.0
- Full compatibility with prior versions of .NET Framework
- New Prototyping and Modeling tools
- IntelliTrace debugging to help spot exact point of failure
- Silverlight applications
- Manual and automated testing tools
- Background garbage collection
- Parallel computing - new multi-threaded application model
- Extended ASP.NET AJAX support
- ASP.NET automatic data validation based on data model
- Persistence-ignorant objects
- ADO.NET Model-First support
- Visual Studio Application Lifecycle management
- Extensive code navigation features
New Horizons uses only Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC). As Microsoft releases more courses, New Horizons will be your .NET training source. Check back often for new courses.